Miyerkules, Mayo 18, 2011

My Autobiography


MY PHOTOS TO BABY FROM MY ADOLESCENCE AGE




 MY10 MOMNTHS OLD

My 1 year old christianing

Me at  2 years old 






Me at my 5 years old age
My Graduation day in my kindergarten 
My 8 years of age


Me in our recognition day in grade III

Me and my mother in my recognition day



My graduation day in elementar

Me in our J.S prom in high school

My present picture at  my 21 years of age


    My name is Jessica G. Delegenio,and i'm 21 years old and i'm residing in Magtanggol Science City of Muñoz Nueva  Ecija. I was born on February 4, 1990, in Navotas Metro Manila Hospital.
    In our happy Family i am the youngest daugther of Erlinda G. Delegenio and Roque G. Delegenio my father and my mother name.
    In my existence in this world i'm very thankful and proud that i'm belong in Delegenio Family.Because i always think that because of my lovable and supportive family i become a good person today, and also i've learn a lot to them. My brother Mark Anthony G. Delegenio, he is the one who influence me to learn well, that i remember that he teach me to draw and he also encourage me to read stories which we were laughing after we read the story that i don't lknow what is the reason why we are laughing but i only know that time we are enjoying what we are doing. My sister Roselyn G. Delegenio, she is my funny sister that i remember that she always giving advice to me to be behave  for our parents didn't make angry with me. My mother Erlinda G. Delegenio, my lovable mother that she always caring to us and serve and teach a lot in our life especially when we experience sad moment in our life, and also my mother for me is the best mother that i've LOVE most.My father Roque R. Delegenio, my hard working father that he didn't allow us his (family) to suffer hard ship so he always working for he can support and give our  everyday needs .For me i get my characteristic of being deligent to my father that i've also love most.
        
          In my 21 years of age i also discovered to my development my different likes and dislikes in my life,  in foods,colors and  habits.
         In food, the food that i want to eat mostly is the cheese that its funny to other to hear that my very favorite food is cheese. I don't know why i love to eat cheese but i only know cheese is my favorite food to eat. In colors i want the color blue, because i think its fit to my characteristic of being silent or mostly quit that i want  sometimes to be alone that for me i feel relaxed, and the color blue for me produces a peace in mind to my self . In about my habits i am mostly / doing drawing and hearing relaxing music that i frequently draw the beautiful ambiance of a forest that have many with a river and falls, that i always draw this because i am a nature lover, and about to a relaxing music i wanted to hear are the love songs that it feels me not in love but it refresh my mind everyday i hear those love song like the Song of "Six Part Invention " Only for You and the song of " Side A" All I need. This are all my likes that i discovered. About my dislike i have million 's of thing's of dislike that i can't afford to write it all here. So  if you want to now my dislike you better Know me first .

          Today i'm studying at (CLSU ) Central Luzon State University in Science City of Munoz Nueva Ecija. I'm 3rd year Colloge student in College of Education Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Social Studies.In my 3 years studying in CLSU i learned a lot of knew things and i experience a lot of sad moments that it developed my self as a matured and become strong and don't give  to the problems and trials that come in my life. And also in my college life i learn to have a fighting spirit and be confident to face the people and have a faith in God. And also in my college life i"ve met a lot of  different person and also a lot of friends. My friend / bestfriend  and sister that i met in my second year college was Katrina. She is my caring, helpful and sweet best friend that she always stay and help me at all time: but from now she was not already studying which is i didn't forget the day that she was force to left me because her parents can't afford her to support to her studies.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento